On Wed, 2020-11-11 at 21:31 -0800, satheesh Thodupunoori wrote:
> Thank you Andreas. We shall try with latest version.
> But after version upgrade, do we still be able to use the same
> database that was already created?

Good Morning Sateesh,

maybe try first, if a newer version indeed solves your challenge. If
not, open a case with a simple code sample to reproduce.
When the newer version indeed solves your problem, them you should be
able to extract the DB to a SQL script using the old 1.3.174 driver.
Then you can create a new empty database with the 1.4.200 driver and
import that script.

The H2 website has the details.

Best regards
Andreas