Hi all!

I think that in future installation parties we should simply mandate that
people who wish to install their systems will either:

1. Buy a set of CDs from us.

2. Bring one from home, so we can install it for them.

3. Wouldn't mind downloading extra packages from the Internet using urpmi,
apt, yum, or whatever.

This will make sure we can install a minimal or default system which will
take less time, and will cause us less aggravations. It will also be good
for the installees because they will be able to customize their system
and install missing components, a posteriori.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are banished! You are banished! You are banished!

Hey? I'm just kidding!