On Sat, 21 Feb 2004, Eli Billauer wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I don't want to start another voting, and we all know who the winner is
> (and I'm happy with that one).
>
> But I think that the text on the logo is somewhat redundant when it
> appears in the site. On a T-shirt it's in place, but for the site I
> think that a clean Tux with Haifa's coast will be much nicer. Not really
> important, but it always catches my eyes.
>
> Any objections?
>
>    Eli

I agree that there is too much text for a logo, but I am cannot make up my
mind between having the picture -only logo you described, and adding just
 the word "Haifux" to it.

BTW, it seems like we can only make up our minds about the English
spelling. Some people pronounce and write Haifux with HE, and other with
HET.

Orna.