Hi,

On Wed, Oct 08 at 10:05, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> I am also curious about how long members have been 'into' linux
> (or other computer technology).
> FYI: BD March 1960
>
> I started Poly 1988ish and remember working with "Autocode" at Poly!
I think you need to check that date.  1978 is just possible although I
think the poly would have still been a couple of years behind the times.

Uni in 1979 we had pdp11 with core stores, but it was a bit more than
4K.  I've been using Unix/Xenix/Linux almost continuously since then.

Age does not stop us being foolish as some may have noted from my hair
colour last Saturday.
--
        Bob Dunlop