On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 12:27 +0100, Bond, Peter wrote:
> > If you disapprove, complain to Mozilla: out of all the free
> > software with a trademarked name/logo, Mozilla is the only one that
> > causes problems.
>
> Actually, I switched to Ubuntu instead.  Makes far more sense to me than
> complaining to Mozilla - they stuck to their principles, Debian stuck to
> theirs - and the users get caught in the middle of it.  It wasn't the
> only issue I had with Debian, but it was the last straw.

One story I heard regarding the firefox arguement, was that debian was
doing patches for ff and sending them to mozilla. But mozilla was
putting these patches on the back burner, and making their own patches
priority, and that debian then got cheesed off with waiting.

Which in all things considered is a fair point. If your doing half the
job of the mozilla devs and helping them out, then theoretically
shouldnt you be more happy, seeing as debian is a well established /
respected sort of distro.