Rob Smith wote:
> On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 11:34 +0000, Victor Churchill wrote:
>> Hi Damian, please could you add me to the list of possible attendees
>> at this and future meetings at Southampton.
>
> If this is going to be an ongoing issue at Soton, why not just give
> security a list of LUG members.  That'll keep them quiet and then all
> that needs to be harvested from the mailing list are the MAC addresses
> of attendees requiring WLAN access.  A much simpler process.

Yep, I won't have to ask for everyone's name again, I will have an
up-to-date register for subsequent meetings, security and estates know
HLUG have made the appropriate adjustments (this thread) and from
hereafter I will only have to ask for names of those that have not
attended a Southampton Uni meeting :)

Regards Damian

--
http://www.diap.org.uk - distributed backup volume management system.