On Wednesday 07 January 2009 10:11:58 Damian Brasher wrote:
> Morning
>
> I need to maintain a register of attendees and potential attendees for the
> B&B meeting on Saturday 17th January at Southampton University.
>
> Can everyone who definitely or may attend send me:
>
> 1) Name*
> 2) MAC address(s) for WLAN (no need to send again if you forwarded your
> MAC(s) to me for the November meeting last year)
>
> Please use this email address minus spaces & {}'s: d.brasher {...@} omii {.}
> ac {.} uk
>
> *required.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Damian
>
> --
> http://www.diap.org.uk - distributed backup volume management system.
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

Damian, not sure about everybody else but could you please confirm you have
had my e-mail regarding attendance and mac address please. Couple of friends
are claiming not to have received e-mails I have sent them so just want to
check you have mine as that e-mail was sent at the same time as the other
which are currently missing.

Thanks

Tim