Clive Woodfine wrote:

> If it is easy can this be done for anyone who has emailed you directly
> so that we can know we will be admitted?

Also, there is every chance you would be admitted just that the admission
process may be slower that usual and questions of you asked by security,
as I initially stated creating a register is to smooth out entry and to
satisfy security (and estates) by providing them with an an up to date
list; including HLUG Soton Uni regulars, non-regulars, first timers and
non-members likely to attend. Also that the list will roll-over to
subsequent meetings.

Adam's misinterpreted point:

> If you're name is not on the list you may not be able to get in.

Is not true - I have stated clearly why I need to provide security with a
list. I am quite surprised I am still supporting this request since asking
for names for a register.

Regards Damian

--
http://www.diap.org.uk - distributed backup volume management system.