Andy Smith wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 02:28:52PM +0100, jt wrote:
>> That said - I refer you to the main page of the Hants lug that reads:
>>
>> "There is no requirement to be in Hampshire to join, in fact about half
>> of our members are from outside Hampshire"
>
> Please show me a post you have made to this list which demonstrates
> any form of interest in the community aspects of the list, as
> opposed to you doing your job in the most cynical and deceptive
> manner you possibly can.
>
> Andy

I'm pretty sure that I've made some posts - I'll have a more in depth
look later!  The most recent post to any LUG non-job related was to the
OxLUG.

The previous posts I have made probably would have been about trying to
get a machine working under opensuse with 2 data drives configured under
raid 1 with 1 os drive.  I've been struggling for a while with that with
still no joy.  If you or anybody else can help that'll be great!