On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 09:01:57AM +0100, Simon Strange wrote:
> Does anybody use puppet?  Have any tips/recipes they'd care to share?

We use it at work.  I have a love/hate relationship with it.  I see the
benefits but never quite have enough time to make our config pretty and
easy to use.

The IRC channel and -user list are good though if you have questions.

There are occasionally meet-ups too though I've not made it to one yet.

--
 _        hug...@earth.li      -+*+-     fou, con et anglais      _
(_)   Cows turn themselves inside out all the time. - Officer,   (_)