On 23/07/10 10:57, Damian Brasher wrote:
> Sean Gibbins wrote:
>> Anyway, my comments are coming from a good place...
>
> I know, it's just that if that if someone willing to invest does read the
> thread I was hoping the content would contain useful examples.
>
>  -- Damian

If it was so easy we would all be a millionaires by now. Getting the
business model right is still difficult for FLOSS projects, but some are
making good money and are attracting investors.

Your most likely investor would be someone who needs a specific backup
which currently isn't available and you could provide.

John.