On 03/09/10 16:25, Damian L Brasher wrote:
On 03/09/10 15:20, Lisi wrote:
Damian, I'm sorry to be thick, but what is the connection between folk/fusion
type music and makes of scanner??

Well there isn't much of one except the word Mum. Just an obtuse, Friday, friendly music recommendation:)

I'm not trying to be clever or catch anyone out.

Tenuous though the link was, I got it and wholeheartedly agree with the recommendation Damian, as do my kids (aged 12, 15 and 18), proving Mumford & Sons appeal to a broad spectrum of listeners. Indeed, it was my 15 year-old son that passed on the recommendation to me in the first place.

I was fortunate enough to catch a couple of buskers (one on guitar and vocals, the other playing percussion a tea crate) doing a cover of 'Little Lion Man' in Dublin last month - a real crate-thumping crowd-pleaser!

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk