At 23:11 15/11/2010, you wrote:
On 15/11/10 22:51, alan c wrote:
I happen to be using UKOnline ISP and have just discovered they are
being shut down by their now owner, SKY.

Thanks for that -- I've got an elderly friend who will need help in transferring from UKOnline to something else.

Holy mackerel !

I have all my email on there and it looks like my email address will be invalid from January.
I will need to change all my yahoo group subscriptions as well as tell friends.

Am i correct in remembering that sky email is Gmail like?
I am not too keen on Gmail webmail layout so does anyone have a suggestion of an email service that has a clean interface like ukonline as well as able to offer downloading emails
by pop3?

thanks for the info ,sky haven't told me anything :(

Martin N

Running MorphOS v2.6 (Nov 2010) on Mac Mini, Moderator of MiniDisc,amithlonopen,bwfc Yahoogroups