Hi trotter,

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 03:38:48PM +0000, trotter wrote:
>> On 15/11/10 22:51, alan c wrote:
>>> I happen to be using UKOnline ISP and have just discovered they are
>>> being shut down by their now owner, SKY.

[...]

> Holy mackerel !
>
> I have all my email on there and it looks like my email address will be
> invalid from January.
> I will need to change all my yahoo group subscriptions as well as tell
> friends.

Worth considering buying your own domain name so you never have to
change your email and web addresses again?

Doesn't necessarily mean a lot of work, you can can just throw
Google at the job if you're that way inclined (I know you said you
don't like the interface). Or get your hands dirty as much as you
like. That's the great thing about it!

Cheers,
Andy