Hello Folks.

If I may hi-jack the list for a personal cause. I am "between opportunities" here in sunny Alabama and would just like advertise my availability to any of the companies that are "represented" by list members, that have a desired to move into the US market but I the current climate, cannot justify the expense of placing folks overseas. I can provide a representation/presence for them. I have a British Top Secret security clearance and am a retire Royal Navy pilot.

Please let me know off list if anybody has any thoughts or advice on my situation.

Thanks and kind regards
Mike Burrows