On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 15:43 -0600, Mike Burrows wrote:
> :) Accepting that there might be a different level of sensitivity
> between the US and the UK in the area of admitting ones credentials when
> job hunting, the question still stands. Please let me know off list if a
> person in Huntsville AL. would fit their particular company's vision.
>
> Kind regards
> Mike

As an outsider...

It's funny how seriously the British take that stuff - let's be honest,
at this stage of the Empire, there isn't an awful lot (IP) worth
nicking.

Needless to say, the American's have outsourced everything to
India/China anyway so couldn't give a toss.

As an aside, I'm looking for some JCB tires:

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/engineering/article5876588.ece

Regards,

Bryan Hunt