On 3/3/2011 1:14 PM, Daniel Llewellyn wrote:
On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 19:13, Jim Kissel<j...@osml.eu>  wrote:
Whatever you do, don't wear a loud shirt in a built-up area.  I did once,
but I think I got away.
loud-speakers in a shirt, now there's a good idea! *wanders off
listening to loud music playing from his breast*

:) Accepting that there might be a different level of sensitivity between the US and the UK in the area of admitting ones credentials when job hunting, the question still stands. Please let me know off list if a person in Huntsville AL. would fit their particular company's vision.

Kind regards
Mike