Does the graphics card offer anything to help? I know NVidia cards have a
nvidia util which lets you adjust this sort of thing, but I have no idea
about other cards.
The option you are looking for is "keystone" iirc, maybe a search on that
will help?

Anton

-
Anton Piatek
email: an...@piatek.co.uk
blog/photos: http://www.strangeparty.com
gpg: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.