On 16 November 2011 09:22, Victor Churchill <victorchurch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 November 2011 08:01, Tim <xendis...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You did, but gmail hides your own mail until someone else replies to
>>> it. Which makes sense to me but irritates many people.
>>>

>> Thanks for the reply Alan and yes it is irritating the hell out of
>> me............
>>
>> Time for another e-mail address change I think
>>

> 'me too' and having two addresses is

oops. Somehow hit Tab key.
Having two addresses is not necessarily a solution Tim.
I recall having the same issue, and asking the same question on this
list, and getting the same reply from Al ;-) I think that constitutes
a FAQ.
If I am particularly concerned to keep a conversation 'present' ( i.e.
in my visible space) then I add a cc: to my regular gmail account when
I post.
Using two accounts does add all sorts of fun and games to the equation..!