On 16/11/11 12:08, john lewis wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:29:59 +0000
Victor Churchill<victorchurch...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Using two accounts does add all sorts of fun and games to the
equation..!
Yup! I have three email addresses and claws-mail doesn't pick
the right one when I reply to mailing-lists (it does it just fine when
I reply to individuals) and I regularly forget to ensure I use the right
one for HantsLUG, but not this time ;-)

Having an e-mail account cull was what made me move my lug mail to gmail in the first place, in the last 12 months I have ceased 4 e-mail accounts. This now leaves me with 3 e-mail accounts.

This is the second attempt at sending this message tonight, in the first I boasted at how good I was at handling multiple accounts, only to send via the wrong smtp account DOH!