A few years ago, I was promised a couple of vt100 compatible terminals (I think they were actually later vtxxx models) from a company that was ditching the last of it's legacy Unix kit. But it turned out company policy meant IT equipment had to be destroyed - even stuff like dumb terminals, which couldn't possibly store any sensitive info......
:-(

Chris