On 20/07/2012 11:28, hants...@googlemail.com wrote:
In my experience, and I have bought a lot from them over the years, Novatech
does not leave people out in the cold.  I would be interested to know what
had happened to get your acquaintance into this situation.

Ditto I buy ALL my camera/phone cards from NT because they are one ofthe few
places
where they will remove the card from packaging and let you try it out before
buying it.

On my first purchase of a new camera card they pulled out thier local camera bod
who knew the foibles of my old Fuji from memory! But he still went off to
dcreview
to double check his own memory!

All other bricks and mortar's try on that old wheeze of "if you open the
packaging and it dont
work, dont come back here"...

Also when I bought a barebones as an upgrade for a firewall I also bought a new
PSU for
another box with a dying PSU. They asked me why I wanted the PSU and exlicity
told me the
BB bundle come with a similar PSU.

My local store is Reading - and apart from the Windows branding :-)
they are simply brill.