Oh dear. This old chesnut again. Michael is absolutely right. They need an
information security policy to cover use, storage and transport of data
before they go leaping to BBC1 'Spooks' solutions.

If I want to acquire data off a hooky laptop, first thing I do is remove
the hard drive to a usb enclosure and set to with my Linux data recovery
tools. Do not turn on machine, do not pass go, do not collect £200...

And I'm an amateur. Never done such a thing. Ever. Of course...

--
Rgds
RC

Robin Catling