Hi Lisi,

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 08:59:51PM +0000, Lisi wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 December 2012 18:53:37 Anton Piatek wrote:
> > Not sure if I got the url right via mobile phone but there's a post from an
> > ex-canonical emoyee about this:
> > https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z132szwbruiozdntp22iiziggr24tzlwg0
> >4?cbp=104mhlwf5d4ys&spath=/app/basic/109365858706205035322/posts&sparm=cbp%3
> >Dix7bz3mtvnnl%26force%3D1%26partnerid%3Dt1&force=1&partnerid=t1
>
> Has anyone else managed to get this?  If so, could he or she share the secret?

Managed to "get" it? If you mean "read the text," I don't personally
think it was worth the time spent reading it, but it was:

    This might be breaking the contractual obligations I have with
    my previous employment at Canonical Ltd. But let me lift the
    veil anyway...

    Having been intimately involved with pretty much all aspects of
    the "Shopping lens" aka "More Suggestions" aka "ZOMG WTF
    keylogging spyware!!!1" I can reveal unto you - there is no
    conspiracy, no evil plan.

    Sorry. Canonical is really only up to making an honest buck. Wow
    - what a relief to get it off my shoulders.

    #ThereIsNoConspiracy #MoveAlongNothingToSeeHere

So pretty much content-free once you've removed the bleating and
exclamation marks.

Cheers,
Andy

PS I use Ubuntu and don't care about the shopping lens either way,
   so I'm not saying this because I have an axe to grind. It just
   didn't appear to advance the "debate" any further in my opinion.