Hello Ally. One thing to remember is that a LUG needs to appeal to different people at different levels. In other words, the range from those who are brand new to Linux to those are more advanced and want to discuss topics with their peers and find out about new things.

Consequently, I think it would be great if people are prepared to do intro talks on the subject (maybe advertise in advance so newbies specifically come to that meeting) but I wouldn't want to make that the main focus as the more expert users would likely drift away and take their knowledge with them.

robert_