On 24/04/13 15:12, Chris Dennis wrote:
Yes, the old wiki still requires manual intervention (by me) to create
accounts for editing pages.  I'm more than happy to do that for people
who ask.

Consider yourself asked.

If anyone can tell me how to improve that situation, I'd love to hear
from them.  As it is, when I enable new users on the wiki, it gets loads
of spambot types registering and messing it all up.

Shame. I don't recall that happening back when it was AbUseMod :( We used to get drive by edits which were easily reverted, but people could easily edit the content. Seems we've gone backwards from the original intent of having a wiki really.

Cheers,
--
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager