On 2014-08-20 23:48, Paul Tansom wrote:
When it comes to the fact that Exchange is an integrated suite with a single
client app I sort of understand peoples liking for it.

I really dislike Outlook as an email app, but it has a lot of functionality that is really useful for a business environment that a simple email solution
doesn't provide.

We use Zimbra in house, which provides an Exchange-like solution with email, address book and calendaring. It syncs with mobiles via the Exchange interface,
so you get calendars and emails on your phone as well.

The desktop app is a huge app in the same way as Outlook (plus I think it's Java based), but the webmail solution isn't too bad, and I just use that
from my (Linux) desktop.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.