Hallo,

I hope that English is OK for a posting ...

I have recently become a junior (community) member of Hafven coworking space in Hannover (www.hafven.de) and I am helping someone with a project about a Bundesweite database of charging stations for E-autos. I suggested using openstreetmap, but the OSM data is not complete and important tags are often missing, see http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/h0I

If my colleagues can get an accurate complete list of charging station infos in Excel, is it possible to update the data in openstreetmap (bulk update or bulk import). My colleagues are programmers.so they could probably write a script to resolve conflicting tag parameters.

Who can I ask for technical help on this?

David Long

PS: I am trying to make plenty of OSM "advertising" at Hafven.