On 2010-03-03 23:12, Willy Tarreau wrote:
On 2010-03-03 00:47, Willy Tarreau wrote:
On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 12:39:48AM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Finally, encryption was only tested on Linux and FreeBSD so it could be
nice to verify if it works on Solaris in the same way (with -lcrypt) and
to add USE_LIBCRYPT for "ifeq ($(TARGET),solaris)".

OK I'm testing it now then and will keep you informed.

it builds with the same warning as we had on linux, despite the
man not mentioning anything specific.

:( Did you include unistd.h? If so, could you try defining _XOPEN_SOURCE
to 600?

Yes unistd.h is included as indicated in the man page, but still
the warning. I've tried with _XOPEN_SOURCE set to 600 and it reported
even more errors than with 500. In fact, any value other than 500
reports a huge number of errors in many includes files.

So in the end I've added a new build option USE_CRYPT_H which for
now I only set by default for solaris (though it works on linux,
various toolchains except dietlibc). It will make it easy to enable
it for other systems if required.

Using the following patch I can build it everywhere here without a
warning. Could you please test on your various FreeBSD versions, I
see no reason why it should change anything, it's just for the sake
of completeness.

Ack, Ack. Sorry for the delay. I know that you have already merged this patch and released a new version. ;)

Best regards,

                                Krzysztof Olędzki