Hi Willy

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:

> OK so very likely it's the same problem I fixed yesterday using Bernhard's
> captures.

Great! Thanks to Bernhard as well then, for providing you with the captures.

> yes indeed it's expected. Stunnel is not designed to manipulate application
> data, and the patch only adds the header to the first request of a connection.
> Maybe we should implement some XCLIENT-like protocol between stunnel and
> haproxy, to report address of the client of the TCP connection.

I would love to see a feature that makes this work. I know too little
about stunnel and haproxy internals to have an opinion on what would
be the best/simplest way to implement it.

>> So,
>> for now I'll stick with "option httpclose" for a while longer...
>
> You may get better results with "option forceclose" now, as it will release
> the server connection earlier.

OK, I will try to enable "option forceclose" as well.

Again, thanks for all the help.

Best regards
Erik

--