Hi all,

Le mercredi 15 juin 2011 22:12:18, Willy Tarreau a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 06:43:14PM +0530, shreyas pandya wrote:
> > There is a nice wiki doc on haproxy configuration at
> > http://code.google.com/p/haproxy-docs/
> > I m sharing this because i didn't see it's mention on main site
> > http://haproxy.1wt.eu/
> >
> > it's easy to read than original txt doc
>
> Yes, this one is really nice. However it seems it was converted by
> hand, and as anything converted by hand, it eventually dies by lack
> of time.
>
> What we need is an automatic converter for various formats. Some very
> nice conversions were posted something like one year ago, which were
> almost automatic but unfortunately nobody had time to takeover the
> project and continue on this work.

Yes, I still have this in my TODO list but couldn't find time to cleanup the
process : the code was really too awfull and unreadable to be published :-)
I'll try to restart this development as soon as possible and submit a minimal
version of the converter. Then it will be possible to enhance it
incrementally.

--
Cyril Bonté