On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 11:06:07AM +0000, DerekLiao wrote:

> health check is normal, I checked from haproxy monitor screen ,

OK, maybe it's your server which is returning 503 then.

> How to check reqrep is working fine or not ?

That's what I explained, in apache's logs.

> I double the URI has not been replaced

How did you check that then ? If you look at your request line in
haproxy's logs and compare it to the line in apache's logs, it should
become obvious if the replacement was partially, totally applied or
not at all.