All,
    I tried what you suggested, I think it s also a problem on rewrite URI:
configuration files:
    reqrep ^([^\ ]*)\ /kaijiang(/.*)     \1\ /result_bbb\2
    reqirep ^Host: Host:\ www.bbb.com
    #reqdeny ^([^\ ]*)\ /kaijiang
    reqdeny ^([^\ ]*)\ /result_bbb
    option httpchk  GET / HTTP/1.1\r\nHost:\ www.bbb.com
    server srv_aaa_caipiaos_1_01 www.bbb.com:80 check

The problem show up like :
srv_aaa_caipiaos_1_01 20993/0/0/0/20993 404 484 - - ---- 4/4/0/1/0 0/0 "GET
/kaijiang HTTP/1.1"

and reqdeny is not working , after i changed to     #reqdeny ^([^\ ]*)\
/kaijiang, reqdeny works as expected