Hi Sebastian,

Please, help us. You create too many threads at a time for too many different problems (or sometimes for the exact same issue), where most of the time the answer is in the documentation.

It's really difficult to follow you. At this time, in this new thread, I can't guess which configuration your are using, nor I can't guess if your other issues were solved without having to reread completely *all* the threads, and I doubt I'm the only one.

Here, you're talking about values Willy posted, this is typically an email that should stay in that previous thread, then. It would be easier for everyone.

Thanks for your help, I guess you'll have better answers with such an effort ;-)