Hi,

> Recently, we use haproxy1.5-dev21 in our product.And we want to get
> the benefit of http-keep-alive. But after we added the option
> http-keep-alive and deployed new version of haproxy. We found that the
> connection of FIN_WAIT_2 CLOSED ESTABLISHED increased quickly. when we
> change to the tunnel mode, it decreased.

What release did you previously run? Please also specify your kernel release
and the output of "./haproxy -vv".

> root@Haproxy01:~ # session-count.sh
> LISTEN 8
> FIN_WAIT_1 245
> FIN_WAIT_2 22836
> SYN_SENT 46
> LAST_ACK 943
> CLOSING 4
> CLOSE_WAIT 1151
> CLOSED 21940
> SYN_RCVD 11
> TIME_WAIT 255
> ESTABLISHED 13894

But we don't know where does high numbers are, backend or frontend (or both;
equally distributed).

Can you try (by matching your frontend port):
 netstat -nat | grep ":2001 " | wc -l

> And some related configuration below.

>From your configuration its not clear to me what was really enabled
when you were having this problem, and what was later configured as a
workaround:

- you globablly enable "option http-keep-alive"
- you disable "no option http-keep-alive" in your (only?) frontend tcp-in
- you disable "no option http-keep-alive" in your backend Direct
- your backend SquidCluster-tos02 doesn't mention http-keep-alive, but
  it will not use it since its disabled on the frontend.

Please provide a consistent and complete configuration when your where
having this problem, otherwise its very difficult for us to understand the
situation.

Also, if you disable keep-alive completely (which, it seems, you already
did), without downgrading the release to the old one, does this fix the
problem?

I suspect there is some issue or limitation with keep-alive in combination
with TPROXY/CTTPROXY.

Regards,

Lukas