2014/1/7 Ge Jin <altman87...@gmail.com>:
> Hi, all!
>

> Recently, we use haproxy1.5-dev21 in our product.And we want to get
> the benefit of http-keep-alive. But after we added the option
> http-keep-alive and deployed new version of haproxy. We found that the
> connection of FIN_WAIT_2 CLOSED ESTABLISHED increased quickly. when we
> change to the tunnel mode, it decreased.

Hi:

I think that FIN_WAIT_2 state is related to the stated of backend
socket's endpoint, who is waiting for remote server closes its
endpoint

Why remote server doesn't perform a close() when http-keep-alive is
enabled in HA Proxy? It doesn't make any sense for me.

One question ,
what is the advantage to use  http-keep-alive over tunnel mode ?

Thanks and regards