Hi,

> I calculated the connection in frontend and backend "direct".( as
> freeBSD don't show port of 2001 in netstat -na when connect to
> client.)
>
> root@Haproxy01:~ # sh frontend_tcp_conns.sh
> FIN_WAIT_1 129
> FIN_WAIT_2 25729
> LAST_ACK 1730
> CLOSING 5
> CLOSE_WAIT 1560
> CLOSED 211
> SYN_RCVD 33
> TIME_WAIT 466
> ESTABLISHED 13161

FIN_WAIT_2 is certainly something to look into. Not sure if the
ESTABLISHED number is too high (depends on your traffic).

> root@Haproxy01:~ # sh direct_tcp_conns.sh
> FIN_WAIT_1 176
> FIN_WAIT_2 244
> SYN_SENT 1326
> LAST_ACK 523
> CLOSING 4
> CLOSE_WAIT 1579
> CLOSED 24321
> TIME_WAIT 36
> ESTABLISHED 7206

Looks normal to me, I wouldn't care about CLOSED.

> FreeBSD Haproxy01 10.0-BETA2 FreeBSD 10.0-BETA2 #0 r257417: Thu Oct 31

Your OS is BETA2. FreeBSD 10 now is in RC4. Can't exclude an OS bug here.
You will have to downgrade to FreeBSD 9.2 to be on the safe side.

> And my whole configuration below

The configuration is fairly complex.

I suggest you try reproducing the problem on a staging system with
minimalistic configuration and traffic. Also, if you are able to reproduce
it, try the same in FreeBSD 9.2.

On your production box, I'm afraid we have to much noise (complex
configuration and lots of traffic) to understand where things go wrong.

Regards,

Lukas