I have a number of backend configs that handle requests to dev and
staging webservers.  These backend configs only have one server.  If
that server goes down briefly because the server process is restarted,
which happens frequently precisely because they are for dev/staging, I
get a console notification from syslog.

I definitely DO want this kind of console notification if one of the
production backends has no server available, but I don't want the
interruption for staging or dev.  If a config option to reduce the
severity of the "no server available" notification on an individual
backend isn't available currently, can one be added?

Thanks,
Shawn