On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Smain Kahlouch <smain...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I guess this question has been posted many times but maybe there is some new
> way to achieve this.
>
> I'm currently testing kubernetes with calico and i configured a fixed
> loadbalancing using "NodePort" kubernetes loadbalancing.
>
> But i wanted to bypass that second kubernete's internal loadbalancing.
> The idea would be to loadbalance directly to the pods instead of a
> kubernetes service address.
> To do so i found the vulcan loadbalancer which seems to be well suited for
> dynamic configuration. This documentation describes how it works.
>
> Is there a way to achieve the same behaviour : listen the api and change
> backends dynamically ?
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Regards,
> Smana

Hey Smaine,

I'm totally lost with all you buzz keywords!

there is no way currently to achieve this purpose.
That said, we're aware of this type of requirements and are thinking
about different methods to achieve this goal.

That said, could you please list here what HAProxy's parameters you
would like to see dynamically changeable at run time?

Baptiste