Here's the top of the file. None of the backends override the
load-server-state-from-file setting that's made in `defaults`. There
are 106 backends defined.

global
    log ${LOG_DGRAM_SYSLOG} local0
    log /var/run/epservices/syslog_bridge.sock local0
    daemon
    maxconn 4096
    stats socket /var/run/epservices/lbng/haproxy.sock level admin
    tune.ssl.default-dh-param 1024
    server-state-file /srv/var/lbng/state

defaults
    mode http