Hi all,

Le 04/05/2016 23:01, Cyril Bonté a écrit :
I could reproduce the issue, it happens when the whole data can't fit in
the trash buffer.
Usually, haproxy detects that the buffer is full and sends its content
to the client, then restarts from where it stopped. But some commands
were not implemented to support this. This is at least the case for :
- show servers state
- show servers state <backend> should also fail with many servers
- show backend

I didn't check other commands but it may also happen in others (show
stat resolvers, I believe).

I think I can find some time to work on a patch this week-end.

Patches have been applied on the development branch, if you want to give it a try (they will be merged soon to 1.6 by Willy). Any feedback appreciated ;-)

show server state : http://www.haproxy.org/git?p=haproxy.git;a=commit;h=76a99784f4ced2529e35469ccaa8e803ca397e86

show backend : http://www.haproxy.org/git?p=haproxy.git;a=commit;h=6ca9e01ab2c35c0e6890c7aa6712b0e13ded3db0

--
Cyril Bonté