Hi Pavlos!

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 03:23:01PM +0200, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
> Here is a suggestion
> {
>     "frontend": {
>         "www.haproxy.org": {
>             "bin": "999999999999",
>             "lbtot": "555555",
>         },
>         "www.haproxy.com": {
>             "bin": "999999999999",
>             "lbtot": "555555",
>         },
>     },
>     "backend": {
>         "www.haproxy.org": {
>             "bin": "999999999999",
>             "lbtot": "555555",
>             "server": {
>                 "srv1": {
>                     "bin": "999999999999",
>                     "lbtot": "555555",
>                 },
>             }
>
>         },
>     },
>     "haproxy": {
>         "id1": {
>             "PipesFree": "555",
>             "Process_num": "1",
>         },
>         "id2": {
>             "PipesFree": "555",
>             "Process_num": "2",
>         },
>     },
> }

Thanks. How does it scale if we later want to aggregate these ones over
multiple processes and/or nodes ? The typed output already emits a
process number for each field. Also, we do have the information of how
data need to be parsed and aggregated. I suspect that we want to produce
this with the JSON output as well so that we don't lose information when
dumping in JSON mode. I would not be surprized if people find JSON easier
to process than our current format to aggregate their stats, provided we
have all the fields :-)

Cheers,