Hi,

On 16-07-26 21:47:55, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> I'd like to wait for other people to have the time to participate to
> this discussion, I know that some people are very careful about the
> relevance and accuracy of the stats, some people may want to report
> other suggestions.

I can't add that much, and have no specific suggestions, so just this:

(I'm a long time user of HAProxy, my setups aren't that big, mostly
around 50 backends, but I absolutely love the software. Thanks for this
great work!)

Regarding the topic: I absolutely support the proposal to dump the stats
into json. In my opinion, this is a much more easily parseable (and
modern) format, instead of csv. I think that grouping by process makes
sense, but to include "overall stats" as well. Additionally, I support
your view Willy, about the amount of the data to dump: I would speak in
favor of "dumping as much as possible", because, not sure if I got this
right, it's already possible to do so, it just needs support to dump to
json. Better safe then sorry, let's include all the data which _might_
be of interest, instead of data which _is now_ of interest. If some
"useless" (for now) data would be dumped...so what?

Thanks for the proposal Pavlos!

Cheers,
Georg