When cookie persistence is used, it seems that the status of the
servers in the backend is ignored in v1.8.1. I try marking as MAINT a
backend server for which my browser has been given a cookie but
subsequent requests still go to that server (as verified in the
stats). The same issue happens when I use a stick table.

I’ve included a simple example config where this happens at the
bottom. The exact same config in v1.7.9 gives the expected behaviour
that new requests are migrated to a different active backend server.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Greg

defaults