Hi Andrew,

I can’t find any reference to a “HALTED” status in the manual. I’m
*not* referring to “DRAIN” though (which I would expect to behave as
you describe), I’m referring to "MAINT", i.e. disabling the backend
server. Here’s the snippet from the management manual to clarify what
I’m referring to:

> “Setting the state to “maint” disables any traffic to the server as well as
> any health checks"

Best regards,
Greg