Hi Greg

Apologies  I was confused with the terminology we use here,

Indeed MAINT should be the same as our HALT feature,

Maybe you can share your config and we can see what's wrong?

Andruw Smalley

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.

www.loadbalancer.org
+1 888 867 9504 / +44 (0)330 380 1064
asmal...@loadbalancer.org

Leave a Review | Deployment Guides | Blog