Hello,

On 1 February 2018 at 04:43,  <flamese...@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> Thanks for reply, any plan to support this requirement?
>
> If a backend server get killed when processing request, that haproxy
> re-forwarad the request to another backend server?

No, this is problematic for a number of reasons. First of all this can
only be done for idempotent methods, and yet it could still trigger
applications bugs. Then we would need to keep a copy of the request in
memory, until we know for sure the response is "valid". Then we would
need to validate the response, where every users wants something
different. Some may ask to resend the request to another server on a
404 response ...

So no, I don't see how this can easily be achieved.

cheers,
Lukas