>> I've tried with all three patches, still no luck. I had to revert
>> native h2 shortly because I've started getting ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
>> in Chrome. The error was always on POST request.
>
> Too bad, have to dig again then :-/.
> Thank you Janusz!

That's a bit weird, but I've reverted back to clean 1.8.9 and I still
get ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR, so this seems like a unrelated problem.
Chrome net-internals shows only:

t= 10312 [st=  4042]  HTTP2_SESSION_RECV_RST_STREAM
                      --> error_code = "5 (STREAM_CLOSED)"
                      --> stream_id = 129

However I'm pretty sure I was doing exactly the same yesterday and had
no such problem.

Anyway, I'm reverting back to clean 1.8.9 and h2 handled by nghttpx.
I'd prefer not to do any more tests before Monday ;)

--
Janusz Dziemidowicz