Hi Baptiste,

i'll add the global maxconn, but according to stats link we never go over
40 ...
We do use keepalive, but i'll need to adjust our logs to see if this is the
first or some other request within the keepalive session.
We seem to have managed to fix the problem.  By setting "no option
http-use-htx" in the global section the random 502's disappeared.
As we didn't have this option in 1.6 i guess we won't miss out much, but i
still don't understand why this goes wrong.

thank you for your swift response!
Yves