Ilya,
List,

Am 29.07.20 um 18:49 schrieb Tim Duesterhus:
> [long snip]

You can find an example run of that GitHub Action workflow here:

https://github.com/TimWolla/haproxy/actions/runs/187396816

I've attached a screenshot of how nice it looks in the commit overview
compared to Travis.

The build output itself also is much cleaner, because it clearly
separates the steps and even allows to collapse substeps (e.g. the ldd
output):

https://github.com/TimWolla/haproxy/runs/924096838?check_suite_focus=true

Ilya, feel free to adjust around in that workflow file. But please take
care to keep it as clean as possible. I hope that the Python support
helps here. The Travis one is a small mess to be honest :-)

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus